What’s our upgrade policy?
Minor updates are those updates the first version number remains the same. For example, if you have purchased version 2.0.0 of the product, you will get all the further 2.x. x versions free. A major upgrade is released with a significant amount of improvements and new features, and the first digit of the version number changes. For the major upgrades, you need to pay for upgrade to enjoy the full set of advantages of the new version.
Why Free Lifetime Upgrade?
If you purchased free lifetime upgrade service, you can get Free & Lifetime technical support and every latest version without additional charge.
Server Edition Free Lifetime Upgrade
Unlimited Edition Free Lifetime Upgrade
AOMEI Partition Assistant Technician Edition
Product update history
Version 5.8 (September 24, 2015)
- Added command line partitioning support for resize/move partitions without data loss, create partitions, delete partitions, format partitions and other partition operations.
- Added Quick Partition: very convenient and especially designed for users who need to partition a hard drive regularly or create the same partition layout for large quantities of computers.
- Enhanced Windows To Go Creator: support to install Windows 10 onto a USB flash drive or a removable disk.
Version 5.6.4 (August 12, 2015)
- Fixed bug: display text message in Windows 10.
Version 5.6.3 (February 10, 2015)
- Updated Languages: German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, and Hungarian.
- Added Languages: Dutch, Turkish, and Chinese Traditional.
Version 5.6.2 (January 22, 2015)
- Support the latest Windows 10.
- Fixed issue: Mac partition recognized as unallocated space.
- Fixed issue: Autochk program unavailable after partitioning Windows 8/8.1.
Version 5.6 (November 28, 2014)
- Added an option for OS migration: support for migrating system to destination disk directly.
- Added an option for OS migration: keep the partition style of destination disk consistent with source disk.
- Fixed random bug: unable to boot Windows from destination disk after OS migration.
Version 5.5.8 (August 08, 2014)
- Enhanced Windows To Go Creator: add support for Windows 8/8.1 ESD installation (install.esd) file.
- Improved NTFS to FAT32 Converter: add support for checking and repairing errors in partition before converting.
- Enhanced safety of merging partitions: make a check during merging for ensuring all files have been successfully copied.
- Fix the random problem of “Loading system” when partitioning Windows 8.
Version 5.5 (December 03, 2013)
- Convert system disk between MBR and GPT styles. [paid]
- Migrate system to SSD and support MBR and GPT disk. [paid]
- Windows To Go Creator, installing Windows 8 to removable flash drive.
- Create Windows PE bootable media without having to install AIK/WAIK.
- Completely support hard disk with 4096 bytes sector size.
- Fully compatible with Windows 8.1.
- Improvements in quality and some bug fixes.
- Support UEFI boot
- Convert NTFS partition to FAT32
- Support multiple languages, including English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Chinese.
- Support Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012.
- Manage dynamic disk volumes.
- Partition Alignment: Align partition to boost performance and lifespan of disk.
- Rebuild MBR: Rebuild MBR to repair or add boot code.
- OS Migration Wizard: Migrate OS to SSD/HDD with simple wizard.
- Partition Recovery Wizard: Recover lost or deleted partitions with ease.
- Make Bootable CD Wizard: Manage disk partitions under WinPE 3.0 disk.
- GPT&MBR Conversions: Convert GPT disk to MBR disk without data losing and vice. versa.
- Linux partition management: Create, delete, format, wipe, copy, recover Ext2/Ext3 partition, etc.
- Change partition type ID.
- Change serial number.
- Allocate Free Space
- Merge two partitions
- Split one big partition into two or more.
- Convert primary partition to logical and vice versa.
- Convert FAT partition to NTFS
- Improved algorithm to ensure a faster and safer process of resizing/moving partition.
- Support GPT disk up to 4TB and USB flash drive.
- Compatible with Windows 8 Developer Preview, Windows Home Server 2011 and Windows Small Business Server 2011.
- Disk Copy Wizard.
- Partition Copy Wizard.
- Wipe single hard disk.
- Surface Test.
- Wipe Partition.
- Fully support Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit and Windows Server 2008 64-bit operating systems.
- Resize/Create/Delete/Hide/Convert/Label partition, Extend Partition Wizard, Change Drive Letter, Set Active Partition, Check Errors.
- Shrink Volume.
- Extend Volume.